Monday, November 3, 2008

TricK oR TreATinG



This year was a lot of fun, kaden was batman and connor was our little pirate. Kaden would run to every door and say "trick or treating" give me candy" connor would drag his little bag to every door he loved getting candy out himself and then putting it in his own little bag.... Chris and I loved every minute watching our boys trick or treat.... They sure made our night. Then we went back to nana's house and partied !
Isn't my hubby good looking.....


I love this picture, connor just held on tight to his bag to every door....




This is my brother! he is a lot of fun, and gave us all a good laugh( you are a good sport bro)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like fun!

Am-Biance said...

Love your boys...So cute! Halloween is a ball with those kiddos... :)

Steph said...

I can't believe this is the 3rd halloween in a row that our boys did NOT get to go trick or treating together...what is our problem?? They look so cute I am glad you guys had a good night!