Sunday, October 26, 2008

GarDneR VillAgE

Gardner Village is so much fun.... My mom and sisters always go every year... This time we were able to meet up with an old friend and her mom..... Thanks for meeting us up there kel it was so great to see you and kaden had so much fun with rylee and jake....

kaden and rylee

My sister and I were trying to get the boob effect the witch had, NO LUCK....

My mom and aunt carma kissing the witch

My two sweet hearts that I love so very much ......

My dear friend Kelly, there once was a time that we were inseparable , life happens and we got busy... But those memories will always be there...
Connor's first pony ride.... ThE enD......

3 comments:

Bryn said...

I have just about this same post on my blog right now. Gardner Village is so great in the fall! You got some cute pictures.

Tyson and Christy said...

Looks like you had a great time! You look so cute and your boys are so adorable. We miss hanging out with you guys.

Andrea said...

I love the boob effect pic. Hilarious!