Friday, February 8, 2008

Finally a day out!

OUR DAY OUT!
Heidi and I were so tired of being bored, so we were on the phone saying lets just do something fun, she had never been to the gateway children's Museum, so I thought Matthew and the boys would love this and they did. We got picture happy so be prepared there are a lot of pictures. It was really fun, heidi thank you for going with me.....


two sister's could not look more different!


Heidi, just so you know, your still in the picture!:)














Connor had so much fun, he had to be right in there with everyone, he was so good, but isn't he always, to bad his older brother can't be this good most of the time. I do love you kaden!!!!

6 comments:

Steph said...

So cute! I can't wait to take Kaden and Noah together...I think they will have a ball!!

bevany said...

So, is it worth the money? I've been wanting to go but it's a little pricey isn't it? It looks like they had a lot of fun. I am tired of being bored, too!

Jaime said...

I have still not been there. Looks like fun. Did you ever go to the loder one? I grew up going and took the kids a couple times. Looks like you had fun! We still need to get together!!!

Bryn said...

That definately looks like a fun place! That just might be our next F.H.E. activity. I need to take my kids to fun places more often and cure my boredom as well. I'll have to see what's going on next Friday.

kelly said...

I want to go! We have not yet been! We should meet up and go sometime! Cute pictures! You are such a cute mom!

The Townsends said...

we had a blast being with you,kaden and connor, your the best mom. i love hanging out w/you am really glad that we are so close. love you so much thanks a million XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX....