Monday, February 4, 2008

NOAHS BIRTHDAY PARTY

MY FIRST TIME BOWLING!
( noah thank you so much for inviting us to your birthday party, we had so much fun! we love you "happy birthday bud")

This picture was so funny! All the kids turned toward me for the picture, but we forgot to turn Connor(whoops) isn't this a funny picture? I love it.

Where's my cupcake guys!!!
Their first time bowling together.

I know you are going to kill me steph for putting this picture on here, but I think you look so darn cute prego! I love this picture of you and connor. ( and your little boy to be)


Chris had so much fun bowling with kaden for the first time. They don't look anything a like, do they? :)

7 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Looks like so much fun! And no, they don't look a thing alike! (he he!) Your family is adorable! By the way, we are in Lehi now, and probably moving to Springville in a couple of months. Where are you guys?!

Brian and Amelia said...

Lehi isn't our "cup 'o tea," you could say! Kind of moving closer to family. How do you like West Valley?

Bryn said...

Hummm...I haven't even thought to take Raegan bowling, but it looks like it was a hit with our little ones so maybe I otta give it a try! I also loved that picture with all the kids looking but Connor facing the other direction. Funny!

Bryn said...

I also finally put up my tag info. I switched a little of it. I hope I'm not in trouble for doing that.

bevany said...

Way cute pictures. Kids love bowling!! Looks like you guys had fun.

Steph said...

Yep, I may just kill you for putting that picture on here!! We had so much fun..we really need to take them again! Love you guys...Steph

Jaime said...

So I sent you and email too, but lets try and get together next week some time. Take the kids some where fun were they can play and we can talk.