Thursday, October 16, 2008

Did this really HAPPEN!


Somehow Mr. Kaden got into one of our games that had an Eraser board maker in it, when I came up stairs I found kaden in the Nursery behind the chair making such pretty ART.... I looked at Connor first and new right away kaden was being NAUGHTY..... I can't believe this really happened, this is my favorite room in the house and now I have to repaint it.But trying to remember what paint I used is another story..... It was on the floor all on and around the vent....

This is my favorite chair, I bought it at the DI'S and it is way confy now it has kaden's siginture mark.....

SO NAUGHTY!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh no! Before you repaint, try a Magic Eraser. It got permanent marker off Adam's dresser and inside his closet

Jami said...

I was going to say try a Magic Eraser too. They really are MAGIC I swear!!

Zobell Fam said...

Magic Eraser will work but you still might have to paint because they have a tendancy to remove the paint. Bryson did this when he was little on the back of his door. He said "Look mommy I drew you a picture"! KIDS...Just gotta love em.

Steph said...

I cannot believe it! Good luck getting it off! Let me know if you need any help!

bevany said...

OH MY GOSH. I would have just cried. Seriously...they look so sweet and innocent, but you never know what they are thinking. Good luck getting it off!

Mike and Dee said...

I came to your blog from Deanna's. I hope you don't mind! Your boys are so cute! Are you still working at the gym?

Jill Bowcutt said...

Holy crap. I don't even know what to say! That little stinker! And that maxi pad story was fantastic! it totally needs to go in a parenting magazine.

Am-Biance said...

NO WAY!!! I am so sorry Heather.. Poor Connor, there's nothin' like getting colored on by your big bro! :) And I agree the magic eraser works wonders!!

Bryn said...

Wow!!! My girls have done that with pens and crayons on the walls and the Magic Eraser worked for me!!! You could even try it on the chair!

Jaime said...

Well I guess so far I have been lucky that my kids have not done that yet, but Addison still has time! Sorry that is frustrating I'm sure!

Nene said...

I've had a similar experience with mascara! Don't you love being a mom! LOL!

lovell said...

Aren't kids fun. Hey, how are you doing anyway? I never hear from you or Heidi. I miss you guys

Love ya,
Brandi