Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Soccer buddies


Kaden and his buddies all started soccer ,they are so fun to watch , daddy is the coach too which makes it even more fun for kaden.... Noah, kaden & adam


Noah and kaden bumped into eachother so they gave eachother hugs! these boys cannot get enough each other (kaden said"it so nice to have a best friend.... )

ok so I know what you are thinking ! but hey maybe soccer will do some good:) This is so much fun for me to see kaden in soccer I love it, he was ment for sports and I love that chris is the coach I have always wanted that.

2 cool for you mom(kaden says) noah says yeah to cool dude!

3 comments:

Jill Bowcutt said...

So cute. Parker played soccer in the spring and LOVED it! It was so good for him to be on a team and learn to follow the rules.

P.S. is that a picture of Chris eating icecream?! That is so not THF approved and I am telling all of his clients!

bevany said...

WAy cute. That's so fun they get to play together...and with dad as the coach too.

Anna said...

How fun for Chris to coach Kaden's team. I bet they both love it.