Monday, June 16, 2008

Rub a dub dub there is a boy in the TUB!(or sink)


Besides food, there are 2 things that connor loves nothing more & that is water and being naked!I am so sad my little boy is getting so big where did his first year go, I don't remember kaden's first year going this fast..... This picture below is on Father 's day at my mom's house he got so dirty after eating that my mom just put him in the sink which he loved. Needless to say not even 1 hour after this little bath he had to have another from being in the sand box!!!!I think he does it on purpose to get baths.....





SPLISH SPLASH watch out connor is in the bath... He is such a big splasher you get soaked every time he is in there. This picture just proves what a big splasher he is....





Matthew & Connor playing at nana's matthew thought it was so funny to spray connor in the face with the hose, connor didn't think soooooo..... Boys will be Boys :) There were a lot more pictures on this day but the boys decided to be naked so I don't think I will post those.....

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pictures! I've given up on even trying to keep Alex clean. I downloaded a cute scrapbooking quote that says "Boy: A noise with dirt on it." So true.

Steph said...

He is so stinking cute! I love his big blue eyes and his big kissable cheeks!! His first year did go fast! I guess that is what happens when you have so much going on in you life!! Things just pass you by! Love you guys.

kelly said...

I was so sad we had to miss last Friday! We are leaving this weekend and will be gone next week! So let me know if you can try for something the week after the 4th?? Darling pictures!! Can't wait to meet him in person!