Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our trip to Maryland, D.C & Mount Vernon

My mom and sister with her son and me and my two boys went to Maryland to see my sister and her two kids! It was so great to see them, we had fun and we were always on the go! We got to see so many neat things, We miss you already Stacey, Jordan & Destiny!





We turned around and this is what kaden was doing, he walked all around the store like this! Kaden don't think mommy will let you out of the house looking like this when you are older! Minnasota Airport

Maryland here we come, this was the kids first time on a plane, they did great! Thank you aunt sandra for the cool radio

We had to be at the airpot at 4:30 AM


A day at the park in Maryland, it was pretty cold

This is my niece and nephew that live in maryland Jordan and Destiny


me and my mom

aunt heidi and matthew

This is Washington D.C, this is a picture of the Jefferson momument

Here we are at the in front of the reflecting pond and the tall building in the back is the Washington Momument

This is the capitol of D.C, we were so bummed our White house tickets didn't come before we left!

Connor was such a trooper, you can take this baby anywhere he was wonderful

6 comments:

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

Heather it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Your boys are getting so big! I hope you guys are still doing well with the business and everything else!
Missy

Jaime said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! You have a so many cute pictures! Now that you are back we need to plan a play date! Cute back ground too.

Steph said...

I am glad that you guys had a good time! I love the pictures...makes me want to go on vacation!!! I am SO glad you are home!!!

bevany said...

Yay for so many new pictures! It looks like such a fun trip. I'm jealous. The boys are the cutest as usual!

Bryn said...

Wow! I'd say you'd been busy. Probably a well deserved trip after how hard you've been working. I'm glad you were able to get away for a bit. It also looks like Easter was a hit for you guys as well. Now we just need to get together. I'll e-mail ya and find out what works for you!
Love the new layout!

Bryn said...

Kaden's tagged!