Sunday, March 16, 2008

JUST BEING SILLY






connor is so funny he gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth, but when he crawls he goes back wards... Well he crawled himself underneath kade's bed.... We thought it was funny.... He gets so mad too that he can't go forward....
ok so I know I am not the only mom that takes pictures with clothes on my babies head right???/




kaden I love being with you and being nerds..... you are so fun and always make me laugh.... you may look like your dad, but you are quorky just like your mom hee hee

8 comments:

Anna said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Your little boys are so cute! That is so funny that Conner crawls back wards..don't worry Conner you'll get the hang of it.

Jaime said...

So cute!!! I love being silly with the kids, they always get a kick out of it when I get all crazy! We really need to plan something!!!!

bevany said...

You are such a cute mom. I love all the pictures. Your boys are so cute!

Tyson and Christy said...

Those are cute pictures of your family. I can't believe how fast Connor is growing up.

Steph said...

I love it! Love the pictures! The boys are getting way too big!! I also love that Kaden is silly just like his mom! (I am sure conner will be the same!) Love you!

Brian and Amelia said...

Darling photos! Isn't it just fun to be silly sometimes? I love how kids help keep us young! They seem to think it's hilarious when their parents get silly and "out of character!"

Bryn said...

You always have fun pictures. I feel bad for those kids that don't ever have a silly mom. How lucky are Kaden and Conner.

kelly said...

That is going to be a fun trip! Call me when you get back so we can pick a day! Happy Easter!, love sunny