Thursday, January 24, 2008


VASELINE
Unfortunantly I don't have a picture, but last Friday, Chris and I attempted to watch a movie, We thought Kade was asleep, well that was our first mistake thinking he was asleep, chris went to check on him and pretty soon I hear "heather you better come see this" I had so many things going through my mind of what he could of done not prepared for what I was about to see. There kade was in his bathroom with a large container of VASELINE smeared everywhere. He looked at me and said " Mommy look what I made" I was speechless! He had it all over the mirror in his drinking cup, he had it in both hands just smearing it all over his face.
Have you ever tried cleaning up Vaseline? Let me tell you that is not the easiest thing to clean. After what felt like using a whole roll of toilet paper and all the wipes and 45 minutes later the mess was cleaned up and chris and I were like well I guess you can forget the movie and we just went to bed just looking at each other thinking "the joys of parenthood" Kaden still thinks he did nothing wrong! oh my little boy you think you are so funny!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Mike has a brother who's kids would get up at night and make messes, like smear honey on the furniture and things like that. So they put a lock on the outside of their childs bedroom door and lock him in at night...something to think about. :)

bevany said...

Oh my gosh...that is horrible! Vaseline is the worst. I can't even imagine. What a patient mom you are to not lose your temper with him. It's so good that you can laugh about it!

Steph said...

That little mischivious boy!! The funny thing is how quiet they are when they are being naughty!! I love him!!! I would have died!